Thanks to the following for allowing me the use of their OC heroines alongside my own -
If you'll recall from back in January:
1) Finish working on a collaborative project with
that involves the Ace. - I've still got a month and a half.
2) Have Alina track down Hernando. - Done with a vengeance!
3) Revisit Jungle Capture and answer the question of what happens next to Alina in that series. - Not completed so far.
4) Continue Industrial Strength with the Ace. - Not completed so far.
5) Do more images where my heroines have gained the upper hand or emerged victorious after peril. - Alina and the Ace both got long stories featuring them coming out with the victory in the end. I put this one in the "met" category.
6) Finish the text story, "Swamp Fox," featuring Alina. - Should happen soon.
7) Hold at least two contests. - I've held one, with two prizes, and plan to have another in December.
8) Commission at least 3 images from other DA artists of my OC's. - This hasn't happened. We'll see.
9) Comment more on the inspirational images of others here. - I think I've increased my comment output.
10) Highlight DA artists I think are deserving of recognition more often in journals. - I've succeeded in doing so more this year than in the past, but still not often enough.
11) Do more journals. - I've been far more prolific this year. Another one that goes in the "met" category.
12) Post my 1000th deviation. - Done a long time ago; in fact, surpassed by over 100 already.
So, half of the resolutions have been met with 1 1/2 months to go. I'm hoping to knock out most of the rest. Probably better than I did with my non-DA resolutions for the year
HorrorFest 2015 Review
I thought it was a very successful year for HorrorFest. I told a month-long story, supported by over 2 dozen images and a two-part prose deviation that was very well received in terms of views, comments, and favorites. The comments included words like skin-crawly, intense, dark, sick, creatively humiliating, morbid, and gruselig. I think those are all good words to have associated with a HorrorFest.
Check this Out:
have participated in creating one super-cool choose your own adventure story. Find it from this link -
More heroines in peril (and worse), of course.