|Images of my Heroines!|
A lot of evil, wicked things are going to happen to some fictional characters this month as the maniacs, monsters, and villains are awash in the power of evil and the heroines aren't safe. Indeed, some will meet their demise over and over and over again. Consider it a "Groundhog Day" month for the vanquished heroic characters and fear not, order will be restored and the normal level of twisted will return at the stroke of midnight November 1.
1) DC or Marvel? DC - Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Zatanna, and Batgirl trump all of Marvel's heroines combined.
2) What is the number one reason why there hasn't been a Wonder Woman movie in your opinion? (Casting, script, difficult story to transition to film, etc) - A lack of imagination.
4) What separates dA from every other site on the WWW? A unique IP address.
5) What keyword do you most often use in dA search? Femforce
6) What word annoys you the most? "Truthfully." Whenever someone starts a sentence with it, I wonder: if they're such a liar that they feel they have to tell you when they intend to speak the truth, can they really be trusted to actually tell the truth even when they say they're about to tell the truth?
7) What school subject should be gotten rid of if we had to get rid of one? Penmanship. It's effectively been abandoned anyway and technology may soon make it unnecessary to have legible handwriting.
8) What is your favorite season and why? Summer. I like it when it's hot, because when it's hot, I sweat, and when I sweat, I stink, and when I stink, no one wants to be around me, and that's the way I like it.
9) What is your favorite new TV show? The Blacklist (although Ironside is on the DVR to be watched and the kid in me is hoping I'll really like it, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine is one I'd really like to get to see sometime just for Frank Pembleton (Andre Braugher)).
10) Amanda Jones or Penelope d'Arcy? Amanda Jones (in a close one).
Here are 10 questions of my own that anyone may choose to answer in the comments. I won't tag anybody in particular.
1) CHC13 or (C2H5)2O?
2) A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3) Dodge Challenger or Chevy Camaro?
4) Milwaukee's Best or Sam Adams?
5) What's the cube root of 1331?
6) Who was the greatest Secretary of State of the United States in the 20th Century?
7) Do you prefer more or less than a DD cup?
8) Buda or Pest?
9) How much dirt is there in a hole that measures three feet by six feet by eight feet?
10) Blonde, Brunette, Ravenhair, or Redhead?